[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Reference

Gonzalo Zarza gazarza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:00:51 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm an external collaborator (and former PostDoc) of the Computer
Architecture and Operating Systems Department at the Universitat Autonoma
de Barcelona.

Some time ago, we have developed a Simulation Management Tool using DRMAA
to interact with our computer clusters in the department. Now, we're
planning to upload and release the project in Google Code (under
construction web http://code.google.com/p/sim-mgmt-tool/) under the GNU GPL
v2.

Is there any correct or standard procedure for citing/mentioning DRMAA in
this situation? Should we include some reference to the DRMAA
project/website somewhere in the source code?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gonzalo Zarza