[DRMAA-WG] Mariusz Mamonski has died

Tomasz Piontek piontek at man.poznan.pl
Sun Dec 8 16:45:20 EST 2013

Dear All
No words can really help to ease the pain in our hearts caused by sudden death of Mariusz Mamoński
Exceptional Person, Friend, Companion, and the Diamond in our team. Gone much too soon...

We thank God that we have had the opportunity to meet Mariusz
on our way and share many memorable moments with him.
Your enthusiasm, intuition and knowledge have guided us
to discover our real passion at work,
and more importantly have changed our lives.

Someone so special, passionate, supportive, professional and openhearted can never be forgotten…
We believe You All have experienced that as well.

Our thoughts and prayers are with You Mariusz…
… and the rest is in God's hands.

PS. Letters of Sympathy and Condolences can be sent to my account
and then will be shared with Mariusz Family on Tuesday 10th December after the funeral ceremony.