[DRMAA-WG] OGF 39 meeting ?

Daniel Gruber dgruber at univa.com
Fri Aug 23 04:21:07 EDT 2013

When there is a critical mass (I believe we reached it already ;) then I
would attend as well. We should also take care about some issues I
found during implementation in Grid Engine. Any preference for a specific
date? On the 18th I have to leave earlier so 16th / 17th would work better
for me.

Daniel