[DRMAA-WG] Fwd: [wg-all] JOGC Special Issue

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Mon Sep 17 04:31:20 EDT 2012

Dear all,

this is a unique opportunity to summarize our latest DRMAAv2 work in a scientific publication. We can discuss our abstraction approaches that finally lead to the standardized API design.

Who is interested to join me in the paper writing ?

It would be also nice to have some early adopter talking about prototype work and the resulting performance numbers.

Best regards,
Peter.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: