[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA v1 Tcl language bindings

Fred Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 14:59:35 EST 2012

No, it's not a typo, it is "v1" :-)

I started this project over 3 years ago when I needed an interactive DRMAA shell, but I had to set it aside in 2010 when I started a new job that didn't leave me any spare time. It was almost finished
then.

I have now managed to tie up the loose ends, it even passes the tests in the test suite, and upload it to Github.

The sources are here: https://github.com/fredyouhanaie/drmaatcl

There is a PDF document, generated from the source code, in the downloads area:
	https://github.com/downloads/fredyouhanaie/drmaatcl/drmaatcl-main-14124b9.pdf

See the PDF for examples of use, or the "Examples/" directory in the source tree.

Now, where did I leave that DRMAAv2 spec? :)

Cheers

Fred Youhanaie