[DRMAA-WG] drmaa_testsuite license

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Mon Apr 16 15:14:45 EDT 2012

Hi Dominique,

thanks for all your support.

The licensing term were never finally clarified, and Sun no longer
exists. I talked to some people, and it seems like the DRMAA working
group can treat the code as its sole property.

For this reason, I just added a MIT license statement, which should be
open enough for all possible use cases.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter.