[DRMAA-WG] Reminder: DRMAAv2 public comment period

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Thu Nov 3 08:12:54 CDT 2011

Dear all,

the deadline for the DRMAAv2 public comment period is coming closer.

I would like to ask all potential adopters, language binding authors and
end users to make use of this last opportunity. Please tell us your
negative and positive insights on the final draft of the specification.
Having public comments is also a mandatory condition for getting the
spec accepted by the OGF officials.

http://ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=377

In week 47, we will have a conf call about the comments received. Please
mark your calendars.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Tröger.