[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA2 Draft 6, next steps, no conf call

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jun 21 16:14:20 CDT 2011

Dear all,

after a very productive face-to-face meeting in Potsdam, we ended up
with the new draft 6 of the DRMAAv2 spec. Please find attached the
document. I would like to thank Mariusz, Daniel G. and Andre Merczy for
investing their time and effort.

The good news is that we were able to clarify all pending functional
issues. We are now in a sanity check phase, were the text itself gets
some proof-reading to find inconsistencies.

Since at least three group members are now into reading and editing, I
will drop the call for this week. If no serious (I mean *really*
serious) things are found, we will wrap-up in a couple of days and
perform the official "last call" for comments on the list.

Beside that, we started some initial debate on the C binding. Please
understand that this discussion will go public only after the IDL spec
was submitted, in order to avoid redundant efforts.

Best regards,