[DRMAA-WG] Difference between DRMAA v1 and v2

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 26 15:26:11 CDT 2011

Hi Shahbaz,

sorry for the delay - I am on vacation, and try to finish DRMAAv2 at the
same time ;-)

Attached you can find the very latest version of the spec, including the
(inofficial) group comments. I usually give a 60-90 minutes presentation
about what have changed. So far, there is no written counterpart of this
presentation, and the latest version of the slides is also no longer valid.

When we have this whole OGF process finished (somewhere in autumn), I
plan to write some DRMAAv1->DRMAAv2 transition FAQ. We also plan to
present DRMAAv2 in a larger setting at the upcoming OGF meeting in France.

I hope this document at least helps you a little bit.

Best regards,
Peter.