[DRMAA-WG] Last call for comments on DRMAAv2

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 26 15:21:51 CDT 2011

Dear all,

in adherence to the official OGF rules (see GFD.152), this is the *last
call* for comments on the upcoming DRMAAv2 specification. Please send
your feedback to the mailing list.

The deadline is August 2nd, 2011, 23:59 CET.

For the group:

In case, we will have a phone conference on August 3rd in the regular
time frame. After that, I will hand over the document to the OGF
officials for starting the public comment period.

In comparison to Draft 7, this document has the promised GLUE 2 mapping
added, and a slightly modified DrmaaNotification structure. All other
changes were purely syntactical. Sorry for the delay ... Please check
also the acknowledgments so that we do not miss any valuable contributor.

Thanks and best regards,