[DRMAA-WG] Latest C Binding Proposal

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Fri Dec 23 03:23:52 EST 2011

Dear all,

please find attached the updated DRMAAv2 C binding proposal, considering
the latest conf call discussions.

The updated root spec (after public comment period) was submitted to the
editors, and is most likely to become an official standard in January.

I would like to thank everybody for the great work during this year. We
managed to finish a major piece of work with the DRMAAv2 root
specification. The next year will definitely be even more exiting, when
we tackle the implementation front.

I wish everybody a peaceful and relaxing Christmas time ! Calm down, and
get yourself some rest ...

Best regards,