[DRMAA-WG] MonitoringSession

Daniel Gruber daniel.x.gruber at oracle.com
Mon Nov 22 08:58:17 CST 2010

Hi,

1. I'll add "readonly atttribute version drmsVersion"
to the MonitoringSession if nobody disagrees. The DRMS (drmsInfo)
itself can be retrieved from SessionManager. The DRMS (drmsInfo)
depends on the library, the version depends on the session at
the moment. We have a pointer to it already in the
MonitoringSession description header.

2. We could also put "readonly attribute string drmsInfo" to
MonitoringSession which would allow one to write an implementation
which could handle two or more different DRMS. If not
IMHO this would not be possible (at least we would just
have one "drmsInfo" which is correct in just one case).

Cheers

- -
Daniel Gruber | Software Engineer
Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-128  (x60128)
ORACLE Grid Engine Engineering
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7 | D-93049
Regensburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande