[DRMAA-WG] MonitoringSession

Daniel Templeton daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Mon Nov 8 09:05:25 CST 2010

The slotsCount attribute would be challenging for something like OGE,
where the number of slots available on a machine is taken from the sum
of the slots in all the enabled queue instances on that machine modulo
the active resource quota sets modulo any host-level slots settings
modulo the queue subordination rules.  It's also not very meaningful,
because many of those things can and do change dynamically.

Daniel