[DRMAA-WG] Load average interval ?

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Mar 23 15:51:12 CDT 2010

> Any non-SGE opinion ?

Here is mine:

I could only find one single source that explains the load average
source in Condor :)

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5978829/description.html

Condor provides only the 1-minute load average from the uptime command.

Same holds for Moab:
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/commands/checknode.shtml

And PBS:
http://wiki.egee-see.org/index.php/Installing_and_configuring_guide_for_MonALISA

And MAUI:
https://psiren.cs.nott.ac.uk/projects/procksi/wiki/JobManagement

I vote for reporting only the 1-minute load average.

/Peter.