[DRMAA-WG] Load average interval ?

Daniel Gruber D.Gruber at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 22 08:41:58 CDT 2010

 From SGE point of view all three (uptime(1)) values can be used. The
standard load
value is the 5 minute average. We also have a normalized load, which
divides the load
by the number of processors installed (in order to compare the load
between different
server systems). And again the normalized load is available for all
three load values.

I'm voting for having at least all 3 uptime load values.

Cheers

Daniel