[DRMAA-WG] misssing exceptions and thread safety

Daniel Gruber D.Gruber at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 2 08:28:36 CST 2010

The only thing is that we loose information on languages that
do not support exception inheritance. For example when
throwing CantApplyToCurrentStateException while resuming
it is unclear weather it is because the job was terminated or
it was not suspended. Maybe we should make the more
general exceptions part of the language bindings?

Daniel