[DRMAA-WG] Call for action - Mapping DRMAAv2 attributes to real systems

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 27 07:22:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

in preparation of tomorrows phone call, I did a heavy cleanup of the Google spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqyvnBscJNqxcnJBSUs5dXRrU29EUVhGOGthc1lDTFE

All pages in the spreadsheet now fulfill the same purpose - mapping the (so far decided) DRMAAv2 attributes to what is known in todays DRM systems. This is the final sanity check. Most of you already provided one or the other input. However, there are still more holes that filled spaces.

This is also the last chance to identify monitoring resp. job template attributes that are widely supported, but missing so far.

I need your help with this. Start editing now. I take care of Condor and JSDL. We will also use spare phone conference time for this, when all other agenda items are done.

Thanks for helping !