[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Jul 14th - 19:00 UTC

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 13 17:16:13 CDT 2010

Dear all,

the next DRMAA phone conference is scheduled on Jul 14th, at 19:00 UTC.

The phone conference line is sponsored by Oracle. Please consult the
following page for dial-in numbers from your country:

http://www.intercall.com/oracle/access_numbers.htm

The conference code is 6513037.  The security code is DRMAA (37622).

Preliminary meeting agenda:

1. Meeting secretary ?
2. News from the OCCI folks (check http://tinyurl.com/34g583r )

3. Is JobInfo as filter in MonitoringSession::getAllJobs good enough ?
4. Scalability issues with getting thousands of job objects as result
value (Dan)

5. subState inconsistency (Daniel G.)
6. JobTemplate::drmsAttributes is still unclear (Daniel G.)
7. MonitoringSession as singleton (Daniel G.)

8. Since job templates are now structs, should we do the same with
ReservationTemplate ?
9. What shall we do with ReservationTemplate::nativeOptions ?
10. Add OS version to ReservationTemplate

11. What shall we do with email / blockEmail in JobTemplate ?
12. First spec page finalized (check http://tinyurl.com/25cy9u7 )

Best regards,