[DRMAA-WG] [GE users] Is possible implementation qstat with DRMAA without job submission whit DRMAA?

Daniel Templeton daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Mon Aug 23 08:45:54 CDT 2010

Cross-posting...

With v1, there's not much you can find out about a job.  You could not
build qstat with DRMAA v1.  You could build qsub and qdel, however.
With v2, qstat is a supported use case.  The working directory assigned
to the job is assumed not to be different than the one specified, so the
fact that you can access the job template used to submit the job should
be sufficient.

Daniel