[DRMAA-WG] Poll for new phone conference time slot

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Sep 29 17:02:11 CDT 2009

Dear all,

todays phone conference was cancelled, since only Dan and me were
available.

Since some DRMAA members have problems with the current time slot, we
need to decide again on a better one.
Dan had the great idea of using Doodle, so please follow this link and
mark the options that fit for you:

http://www.doodle.com/u6zry5bzuumy63n6

Until the next regular phone conference, please check the latest draft
(available on drmaa.org). We still have a set of open issues, plus an
incomplete list of monitoring attributes on job and machine level.

Thanks and best regards,