[DRMAA-WG] Face-to-Face Meeting

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Oct 28 14:59:40 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am sorry, but I had to edit the doodle poll: several of the target
slots are not available anymore.  The only possible slots are now:

  Nov. 19/20
  Dec. 10/11

We need to decide soon.  So please fill your preferences at
http://www.doodle.com/m4z7fy888yndp7f7

I'll close the poll by end of this week in order to book the room.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Oct 24 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.