[DRMAA-WG] Using DMTF CIM for MachineOS identifier

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 27 16:12:45 CDT 2009

For what its worth: JSDL is also basing its OperatingSystemType enum
on CIM -- see section 5.2.3  of GFD.136 (sorry have no link right
now).  They seem to use an older version though (2.9), probably
because that was what was new back then in early 2008.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Peter Tr?ger] (Oct 27 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.