[DRMAA-WG] Java Binding for DRMAA for Sun Grid Engine

Thu Jun 18 08:14:56 CDT 2009

When you submit a job with DRMAA, verification is turned on by default.
That means the qmaster won't accept a job that cannot be run.  In your
case, that means that you don't have a queue that offers 665M of free
memory.  You can either fix that, reduce the amount of memory you're
requesting, or turn off the verification by adding "-w n".

Daniel