[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - July 21th - Cancelled

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 21 09:24:43 CDT 2009

Due to the expected lack of participants, we unfortunately have to cancel the
conf call again. We will follow Daniel's suggestion and have the call next week
instead.

Please use the spare time to read the change log and the new IDL in the latest
DRMAA2 draft I sent. These text blocks should give a good indication of the new
concepts. We also still miss proposals for machine monitoring attributes (see
earlier mail threads).

Best regards,
Peter.