[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - July 20th - 16:00 UTC

Tue Jul 21 01:00:31 CDT 2009

Unfortunately, I have a previously scheduled customer meeting at that
time, so I am also going to be unable to make the call.  Looks like we
should plan to cancel for this week.  Should we plan for next week
instead of waiting yet another two weeks?

Daniel