[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - July 7th - 16:00 UTC

Arnie Miles adm35 at georgetown.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:13:09 CDT 2009

Did I miss something? I tried to dial in.

Arnie

Peter Tröger wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled on July 7th, 2009. The meeting
> starts at 16:00 UTC. For time zone conversion, check this:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lkqm9v
>
> The phone conference line is sponsored by Sun:
>
> Phone number (toll-free from US): +001-866-545-5227
> Access code: 5988285
>
> Preliminary meeting agenda:
>
> 1. Meeting secretary for this meeting?
>
> 2. Acceptance of last meeting minutes
>
> 3. Report from DRMAA2 Face-To-Face Meeting @ ISC 2009  -  Introducing
> the new DRMAA2 API Layout
>
> Please note that the DRMAA2 draft document is currently under heavy
> re-ordering, due to the large amount of decisions at ISC.  The attached
> file is therefore only a snapshot.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter.

- --
Arnie Miles
Middleware Architect; Office of the Principal Technologist
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Georgetown University
3300 Whitehaven Street NW
Washington, DC  20007
202.687.9379
http://thebes.middleware.georgetown.edu

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star."
Friedrich Nietzsche