[DRMAA-WG] Another proposal

Roger Brobst rogerb at cadence.com
Fri Jan 23 10:15:20 CST 2009

I see so little upside that I would label this
proposed change 'gratuitous'.

On the other hand, by not making the proposed change
in drmaa_control, someone will cry 'inconsistency' if
flags are not used in subsequent APIs.

My preference would be to not change drmaa_control(),
and not worry too much about consistency with drmaa_control()
when developing subsequent APIs.

-Roger