[DRMAA-WG] Questions regarding DRMAA: getting running Job status

Tue Jan 13 10:22:26 CST 2009

Jack,

There is, unfortunately, no way to do that today.  It is, however,
something we are considering for the DRMAA v2 spec currently underway.
For now, you have to get that information from qstat.  qstat has a -xml
option that should be easier to parse.  At http://passau.dev.java.net/
you will find some JAXB bindings for the qstat -xml output, but they're
probably out of date by now.

Daniel