[DRMAA-WG] Reminder: No DRMAA call today

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Wed Dec 23 13:47:55 CST 2009

Dear all,

I don't know how it works in your time zone, but in Europe many people
take vacation the day before christmas. We therefore decided last time
to not have a call today.

I have roughly 5 pages of notes from the SAGA / DRMAA face-to-face
meeting. It was an extremely productive event, and I am still in the
process of moving everything into the DRMAA2 draft. I will do my best
to send you the new document version at the end of this year ... We
are also invited to a D-Grid coordination meeting in March, were some
of the German HPC administrators want to provide their ideas for the
DRMAAv2 spec.

Anyway, first I wish you very relaxing holidays. Thanks to everybody
for participating either actively or passively during this year.

The next regular phone call will take place on Jan 6th 2010.

Best regards,