[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - August 18th - delayed to 21:00 UTC (3 hours later)

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Aug 18 10:59:04 CDT 2009

Again, a majority of people (including me) can not participate in the
call. We will therefore perform an experiment today and delay the call
to 21:00 UTC, which is three hours later, BUT STILL TODAY. This idea
was accepted in a phone call a couple of weeks ago, so maybe it can
already work for today.

Sorry for any inconvenience due to this last minute solution.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter.