[DRMAA-WG] Meeting Minutes - Conference call -Mar 31th -

Wed Apr 1 14:50:40 CDT 2009

What I meant was to record that we said (roughly):

o We expressed an intention to extend the capabilities of the
drmaa_wait() call to allow waiting for arbitrary job states
o In that case, the job state information in the job info object becomes
a representation of the job at the time of the state change

Daniel