[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Python Binding - Final Draft

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Thu Oct 9 07:46:23 CDT 2008

Hi Steven,

thanks for the feedback.

> How many implementations do you have that will be adopting this specification?

There was one preliminary implementation by Enrico Sirola, which is
about to be changed to the "official" API. Since it relies on DRMAA C,
it might remain the only DRMAA Python implementation for some time. The
experience with Java DRMAA shows that more (DRM-specific)
implementations need some time to show up. We got some initial
announcements for more Python implementations, but it is too early to
promise something.

Best regards,