[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Python Binding - Final Draft

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Wed Oct 8 04:55:46 CDT 2008

Dear all,

this is the final draft of the official DRMAA Python binding,
developed with the help of Enrico and Martin. I would like to thank
both guys for the intense and detailled discussion, the result looks
pretty nice.

In first place, this document is the working group's response to the
large interest in DRMAA Python. Enrico will try to adopt his
implementation according to this 'official' binding. If you are also
interested in such a library, please support him.

For the WG members: The document is also intended to show how an IDL-
spec based language binding can look like. 8 pages of pure language-
related discussion. There is no repetition of facts already discussed
in GFD-130.

The final discussion of this document will take place on the next conf
call. After that, I will submit it to the editors.

Best regards,