[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Nov 4th - 16:00 UTC

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at man.poznan.pl
Tue Nov 4 09:16:00 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Peter Tröger <peter at troeger.eu> wrote:
> the bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled on Nov 4th, 2008 for
> 16:00 UTC == 18:00 CEST (Berlin time) == 9:00 PDT (Vancouver time)

I think Berlin uses the same time zones as Poland, so that would be
17:00 CET (UTC+1) now, not CEST (UTC+2) ;-)

> 2. Discussion of recent issues raised by Piotr

I regret I won't be able to join you, but I'm really looking forward
to seeing some clarification around the drmaa_wifexited(wifsignalled)
issue I mentioned some days ago. I'm open for further discission on
the mailing list.

--
Piotr Domagalski