[DRMAA-WG] Meeting notes <> RE: DRMAA-WG Feb 12, 2008 call

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Feb 12 11:35:58 CST 2008

In attendance:

Roger Brobst
Hrabri Rajic
Daniel Templeton
Peter Troeger

Notes taker:  Hrabri

The group covered IDL document feedback.   Peter and Daniel will provide
edited IDL document and send it to the list.  The submission to the OGF
editor will follow up shortly after that.

Daniel will do the last minute Java binding document polish and
synchronization with the IDL document, so we could submit it to the OGF
Steering Committee.

Daniel will be at the OGF meeting 25-28 of February, targeting SAGA and
GridWay sessions among other things.

The next meeting will be in 4 weeks due to overlap with the OGF meeting.

Hrabri