[DRMAA-WG] Final Python binding draft

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Mon Dec 15 06:10:12 CST 2008

Dear all,

during the last conf. call, we discussed and resolved the issues raised
for the Python binding during the public comment period:

http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/drmaa-wg/2008-December/000975.html

The attached document therefore contains the following changes:

- Separate classes for IDL enum structures
- Example application
- Session.init() is now Session.initialize()

I also moved the attributes 'version', 'contact', 'drmsInfo' and
'drmaaImplementation' to class scope, in order to make them available
without a Session object (check the example code).

If I get no serious disagreement, this will be the final document.
Deadline for comments is the phone conference tomorrow.

Best regards,