[DRMAA-WG] Re-launch of www.drmaa.org

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Wed Aug 20 02:18:51 CDT 2008

Dear all,

for the last two years, the drmaa.org web page was operated as a Wiki.
This enabled everybody to contribute new content, which leaded (beside
other things) to an impressive list of use cases.

However, the increased (and improved) Wiki spam attacks in the past
enforced us to spend more time with administration than with
standardization. The co-chairs therefore decided run the home page in
the "plain-old" style again.

If you have comments, corrections or edition for the home page, please
address me directly or contact the DRMAA mailing list. I hope this will
be as fast as the Wiki editing ;-)

Thanks,