[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA for LSF

Krzysztof Kurowski krzysztofkurowski at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 03:29:14 CDT 2007

Hi All,

--- "Alleon, Guillaume" <guillaume.alleon at eads.net>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Some days ago I read a mail on this list dealing
> with a DRMAA implementation for LSF. I was unable to
> find more information. Does someone has the right
> pointer so that we can evaluate it ?

here is the answer:
https://www.fedstage.com/wiki/FedStage_DRMAA_for_LSF

please check out the FedStage DRMAA for LSF guide and
join the mailing list. The software will be supported
by FedStage Systems and Platform Computing and
distributed under the Apache2 open source license.

Cheers,
FedStage team