[DRMAA-WG] FW: DRMAA-WG Oct 9, 2007 call

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Oct 9 09:58:05 CDT 2007

Subject: Re: [DRMAA-WG] DRMAA-WG Oct 9, 2007 call

Hi,

phone is still a problem here. It will be definitely fixed in two
weeks, but for today I just drop the conf call.

> 	- DRMAA logo and branding

I liked the very last proposals. I see no sense in adding a reference
to OGF in our logo, following the argumentation of Dan.

> 	- IDL document version and submission

During the registration of the OGF 21 DRMAA session, I created the
according folder and provided the link. Therefore, the IDL spec
*should* be officially announced as OGF21 spec:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.drmaa-
wg/docman.root.ggf21

Best regards to everybody,
Peter.