[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Logo?

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Oct 4 10:43:36 CDT 2007

Good point.

The discussions are still at the conceptual, internal level, so your
info is timely.   As it seems all we could fit on a small DRMAA logo is
another acronym or image.

Also, it is not clear how it would be used.   Enabled by (OGF)
DRMAA(TM), logo on the pages, trade marking, etc.  Give us more time to
rumble ...

Hrabri