[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Logo?

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu Oct 4 10:05:10 CDT 2007

I have reduced the log to the usual size and compared it to the similar
one in the field.  The text gets lost at such small size, so maybe
simplifying it would help.

We do not necessarily need to reduce our logo to such small size ...

What about have two different logos depending on the size.

Hrabri

Behalf