[DRMAA-WG] IDL spec comments from GFSG

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 29 12:19:06 CST 2007

> What mappings to other languages should be
> considered (perhaps for other documents)?"

Just to clarify my second comment... [BTW see these as early public comments. They are NOT being a blocker to the document going into public comment - we decided that (I thought) on the call on Tuesday.]

The IDL document makes it clear you what a mechanism for rendering into specific bindings... and you spend some space in the document showing it for Java. There is no demonstration (to the same level as the Java demonstration) how a binding in other languages would look.

Steven