[DRMAA-WG] Torque/PBS DRMAA - new optional attributes

Mon May 14 10:18:53 CDT 2007

Yes, everything is optional in a JSDL document, but everything is also
optional in a DRMAA job template.  In both cases, submitting a job from
an empty template is result in a failure.  I think a JSDL integration
for DRMAA would be an elegant solution to this problem.  Because JSDL
defines an extension mechanism, we could define a JSDL-DRMAA document
format.

Daniel