[DRMAA-WG] Torque/PBS DRMAA - DRMAA_ERRNO_ATTRIBUTE_NOT_IMPLEMENTED issue

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed May 2 10:24:19 CDT 2007

I am not sure if its relevalt to the discussion, but anyway:

the GFSG is in the process of discussing an errata process.
That should enter public comment around OGF20.  That process
does not cover how to coordinate implementation versions,
but should allow you to manage errata lists in a fairly
lightweight process.

The process is not yet agreed upon, but I probably can post
the draft if there is interest.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Hrabri Rajic] (May 02 2007):