[DRMAA-WG] normal exit status causes drmaa_wifaborted

Wed Mar 28 12:48:11 CDT 2007

Tim,

Looks like something localized to the Perl binding or your
configuration.  I did the same test on the Java language binding, which
is also based on the C binding, and it worked fine for me.  Output
below, program attached.

Could the problem be that you're sending the full command line as the
remote command and "1" as the args, instead of "csh" as the remote
command and "-c", "'exit 1'" as the args?  What is the meaning of
setting the args to "1"?

---

% java -cp /sge/lib/drmaa.jar:. -d64 Test
Exited: true
Aborted: false
Signaled: false

---