[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA place holders comparison

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jun 25 15:42:42 CDT 2007

Dear all,

Christopher Smith provided me a list of available place holders in LSF.
I took the chance and created a comparison table in the Wiki, based on
the latest information from manuals, Chris and the original tracker
discussion:

http://www.drmaa.org/wiki/index.php/DrmaaNewPlaceholders

This should act as discussion base for future DRMAA place holder
discussions, even though the issue is currently in "Delayed" status. We
just can use the time waiting for the OGF editors ;-) ...

Peter.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------