[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA-WG June 5, 2007 call

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Jun 5 08:35:47 CDT 2007

[ Note the change of time - one hour later that usual]

The bi-weekly DRMAA call is scheduled for 17:00 UTC (9:00PDT - Pacific
Daylight Savings Time /11:00CDT/ 18:00 Central Europe Summer Time). All
Participants should use the following information to reach the
conference call:

------------------------------------
* Toll Free Dial In Number for North America:   1 800 867-8609
* Toll Free Dial In Number for Germany:         0 800 101-4546
* Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:      +49 069509594678
* ACCESS CODE: 7223898
------------------------------------

Attachments to this email:

      - May 22, 2007 meeting minutes

Meeting Agenda:

A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?

B. Acceptance of the May 22, 2007 meeting minutes

C. Admin
      - Ready to submit the DRMAA-R candidate document

F. Open/general issues discussion
      - Tracker 5879 needs review and approval
	- Quick review of the DRMAA-R candidate document
			(separate today's mail)
	- Handle open issues (see below)
	- misc

Cheers,