[DRMAA-WG] C# DRMAA language binding

Peter Tröger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Jun 3 04:37:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. We talk about two things - the specification
of the language binding, and an according implementation as .NET
library. I can easily provide the first thing, reflecting all recent
DRMAA decisions. Unfortunately, I currently don't have the time to
provide an according implementation. The typical approach would be to
rely on DRMAA C libraries in the implementation, simply by using
according P/Invoke calls. The DRMAA Java implementation does the same.
This library then would work with all DRMAA-enabled DRM systems (Condor,
SGE, Torque, GridWay).

Could you help us with the library implementation work ?

Best regards,
Peter.