[DRMAA-WG] Wolfram Research adopts Java DRMAA for gridMathematica

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 23 13:45:00 CST 2007

When you want to edit the DRMAA Wiki for the first time, the trick is to
enter both a new user name and a new password. Use a Wiki name as user
name ("PeterTroeger"). This should create a new account on the fly. The
mechanism is not intended to prevent editing by humans, but only to
avoid Wiki spam.

Thanks for adding your information.

Regards,
Peter.