[DRMAA-WG] Wolfram Research adopts Java DRMAA forgridMathematica

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Jan 23 11:41:03 CST 2007

Hi Ignacio,

This is great news!

Peter Troeger could enable Wiki access for GridWay members, so you could
make changes to DRMAA pages regarding GridWay DRMAA updates whenever
needed.

Another thing ...
The group benefited greatly from the GridWay feedback when we were
submitting the language independent OGF Recommendation Candidate DRMAA
document.

Could the GridWay members go thru the IDL or Java document in the next
few weeks once the documents are released for the last comment call?

Thanks,

	Hrabri

Behalf
>Of Ignacio Martin Llorente
>Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:15 AM
>To: Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM; 'DRMAA Working Group'
>Cc: 'Eduardo Huedo Cuesta'
>Subject: Re: [DRMAA-WG] Wolfram Research adopts Java DRMAA
>forgridMathematica
>
>Andreas,
>
>This is great news!. Do you have more info about this?. What JAVA
binding
>version is used by GridMathematica?.
>
>GridWay provides support for the 0.61 JAVA binding since the 5.0
release
>(june 2006) and as soon as ready we will provide support for the 1.0
JAVA